2007年11月13日火曜日

Homework#1

1, Today, We discussed about the Japanese concept of "The Wrapping". I'm not sure if I would agree with the web site's discription or not. Bacause I think Wrapping is not make solution by it-self. Wrapping is something people discuss and agree and discuss what you think. So If I am the one who are dealing some thing, I would talk to the person and get things straight.2, "Death and Funerals"a, Q- Where do you go when you die?I have n't really thought about this question. But I think no body really can answer this. Because nobody would come back after their death. We all don't know what's waiting after our death. I do believe when we die, we go to heaven. I went to Christian school when i was in High school. And the paster was always telling us that as long as we believe there are God, We will go to heaven.b, Q-Explain why do Japanese have death memorial services 1 month, 1 year, 3 years, 7 years, etc. after a person's death?A lot of Japanese people are Buddism. I think the religion must have some connection to it. And also, I think we have services to remember the person's death for long time.

0 件のコメント: